- Effective fire safety organisational structures
- We collaborate with company executives and leadership teams to develop and implement effective fire safety organisational structures. We define roles linked to key performance objectives providing a mandate for robust fire safety governance.
- Emergency trials
- We develop credible fire scenarios such as cascading fire across smoke zones/evacuation zones. We witness the demonstration of these as integrated field trials. We examine the readiness of fire safety systems and the implementation of the emergency operating procedures by the assigned staff.
- Emergency response planning
- We engage with clients to establish clear fire safety emergency response plans and operating procedures. We will develop policy for investigating fire detection device activations, evacuation of persons with restricted mobility, fire service liaison and intervention, team roles & responsibilities, communication protocols and post incident response procedures.
- Integration of operator
- We ensure the operator is integrated into the development of the cause and effect and field trials. This is to help ensure the operators readiness at handover to take responsibility for management of fire safety systems and emergency scenarios.